My landlord is trying to evict me because of an argument we had about her knowingly putting my family in a flood risk apartment

Fort Worth, TX |

The apartment flooded on my family and I at the beginning of this month and she still has yet to move us into another apartment. Instead she would rather evict us.

1. There is no question stated here, so there's not much guidance we can give you. Do you have a specific question?

Ryan Ballard is licensed to practice law in Idaho. He can be reached by phone at 208-538-9727 or by email at ryanballardlaw@gmail.com. His website is BallardLawIdaho.com. This answer is for informational purposes only. It is not intended as specific legal advice regarding your question. The answer could be different if all of the facts were known. This answer does not establish an attorney-client relationship.