My landlord is invading my privacy and private life

Asked 8 months ago - Boston, MA

if my landlord is invading my privacy including harassing my guests, sending other tenant to spy on me, watching my in and out and getting involve in my family life including obsession with my spouse what should I do?

1. James Ostendorf

Pro

3

1

Best Answer

Answered . You should contact a lawyer immediately to go through your legal options with you given the specifics of each incident.

2. Michael J. Szklasz

Pro

1

1

Answered . You can either consult with a land/tenant attorney about your options (recommended) or send him a letter outlining the invasions of your privacy and demanding that he stop. You should consult with an attorney before starting any legal action as many times a person believes that his/her privacy was violated when the actions are not anything giving rise to a viable claim. Remember, a person can ask another any question they want.

3. Erik Hammarlund

Answered . You should talk to a landlord/tenant lawyer as soon as possible.

4. John Keramaris

Answered . Have you tried talking to your landlord? Before seeking free advice from lawyers you might try talking.. like a responsible individual would.