My landlord is going into foreclosure and I was being evicted. What would be my next steps?

Asked over 1 year ago - Miami, FL

I follow both cases online and I checked to see the status. The eviction is on WRIT OF POSSESSION ISSUED DN01 TO SHERIF CHECK and that was on 10/10. I haven't received anything as of yet. The foreclosure was before the eviction and the status of that is ORDER OF DEFAULT DN01 DK01 DFLT on 8/15 the same day they filed to evict and asking for and insane amount of money. I need to know what my next steps should be and what does all of this mean.

1. Rex Edward Russo

Pro

1

Answered . It's to difficult to decipher here. I strongly recommend seeing an attorney as soon as possible. Many attorneys would give a consult to you for such matter in or around the $200 range and perhaps prepare some documents for you during the hour to hour and one-half consult.