My landlady said she will give me 3 months rent free if I paid 3 months in advance, but I only have text message as a record.

Asked almost 2 years ago - Newark, DE

only the first 1 year lease agreement has written fomr and she didn't even give me a copy. She never gives me any written form agreement. She always says I will give you later but she never did. I have only text messages from her say that "I left the paper work for you a while ago,. it said that final 3 months are free and you get security deposit back as well" and I told her I didn't see that she said "I taped it to the door. Sorry I will find another copy" can this be consider agreement? it's been months, I still do get that from her

1. Areg Allen Sarkissian

Answered . ANYTHING IS BETTER THEN NOTHING. AS LONG AS YOU HAVE SOMETHING IN WRITING YOU SHOULD BE THE PREVAILING PARTY.