My L1 Individual got denied with the following message.

12345 |

My L1 Individual got denied with the following message. I want to know what are my other options other than H1B? 1: Can I ever apply for L1B Individual ever and if yes when can I reply. I mean is there any cooling off period ? 2: Am I still eligible for L1B Blanket ? 3: or any other category that I can apply for ?

1. You would have to over come the reasons you had in the denial, you did not provide those reasons. You can always file a new petition in the US. I suggest you speak with an immigration attorney to assist you in this complicated process.

2. You need to tell us why your L-1B petition was denied.

Mr. Shusterman's (former INS Trial Attorney, 1976-82) response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

3. You failed to provide the reasons your L-1 visa was denied. Thus, it is impossible to respond to you other than to say that you need to address these deficiencies in any new application you may file. It's now time to consult an experienced immigration attorney to address your issues.

4. Impossible to give a meaningful answer without knowing the precise reasons why your L-1B got denied. Did you pose these questions to your employer's immigration attorney who prepared and filed your employer's petition on your behalf? What did he or she say? Of course the employer can file a new, individual petition at any time but will have to overcome the reason(s) why the petition got denied in first place.

Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

5. You did not mention the message... Blanket petition: a company has to be qualified to file blanket petitions.. as to the rest of your questions: it depends on the reason for the denial and your situation as a whole.

New York Immigration lawyer. This advice does not create an attorney client relationship. No specific legal advice may be offered by the lawyer until a conflicts check is undertaken. Information sent through a web form or via email may not be treated as confidential. Please accept my apologies for spelling mistakes.