My L1 has expired but I have valid i94 till Dec 2015. Can my wife and daughter apply for a L2 visa now ?

Asked over 1 year ago - Charlotte, NC

1. Robert Louis Brown

Pro

4

Answered . if you mean your visa has expired but your status as L-1 is still valid that is, you have a form I 94 evidencing authorized time and you are continuing to work for the employer, your spouse and daughter if she is under the age of 21 may seek L2 status/visa

919.225.3963
    immigration@rbrownllc.com
    www.brownimmigrationNC.com

2. Alexander Joseph Segal

3

Answered . Yes, they can of you still work for the employer

3. J Charles Ferrari

2

Answered . To get an L-2 visa, your spouse must prove that you are maintaining L-1 status. Your L-1 status is governed by your I-94 and your employment.