My Job won't allow me to go back to work

Asked over 1 year ago - Memphis, TN

My Job won't allow me to go back to work until I tell them what was my illness and what course of action was taken to cure my illness...also the doctor filled out a release from for me to return to work... This was not a work related injury nor did my company pay one dime of my short term disability...what can I do

1. Christopher Filer Donovan

2

Answered . Please contact me directly to discuss.

Yours,

CHRISTOPHER F. DONOVAN
    cd&a
    Christopher Donovan & Associates
    Attorneys at Law

119 Racine Street, Ste. D
    Memphis, Tennessee 38111
    (901) 848-6170 -- telephone
    filerdonovan@gmail.com

2. Daniel L. Morris

2

Answered . You need to contact a local attorney to have your rights explained to you. There are legal ramifications regardless of how you decide.

3. Ruben Alonso Montoya

2

Answered . Your doctor's release to work should suffice. I would recommend that you ask your employer exactly what they need and get that to them. However, if they don't comply get legal assistant.

4. George Ellis Corson IV

1

Answered . They probably want to make sure that you are not contagious, but the Doctor release should solve that.