My is an immigrant been arrested can my petition for his citizenship be revoked...he also abandon the household.

Asked about 2 years ago - Arlington, TX

What can I do...He is an immigrant has been arrested with his girlfriend for burning her car....extradited from Florida to Texas where we were married. He left the residents 1 year and 1 month of marriage and moved elsewhere.I had to ask family members to help me worth my household utilities.We had a vehicle that we agreed that he would pay for seeing I already had a carnote....he allowed that vehicle to be repossessed...and I had to pay for this with was on my credit report and is making it hard....I couldn't till this day pay for my student loans...I need help.

1. Theodore John Murphy

Pro

5

Best Answer

Answered . If your husband is not a permanent resident yet, your petition for his green card can be withdraw. If he is already an immigrant you cannot withdraw the petition because it has already been approved. If your husband has applied for citizenship, only he can withdraw that application. If he is not yet a citizen of the US, and he is convicted of arson, Immigration will make him see an immigration judge.

2. J Charles Ferrari

3

1

Answered . He is likely to face deportation.

You should retain an experienced immigration lawyer, whether myself or one of my colleagues, to review all the facts, advise you, and handle the case.

3. Deborah Lynne Karapetian

3

1

Answered . I think you need a family attorney to file for spousal support for you?

4. Robert West

Answered . Can you restate the problem using complete thoughts. There are too many holes in your sentences.