My interview date 18 april is delay i got mail on april 24,notice stated they send on march, never received mail uscis mar-ap

Asked over 1 year ago - Chicago, IL

apply i-751,notice need more evidence,send mail,got mail from uscis interview local office chicago ,get infopass told when was my interview date april12,got letter on april 24 ,interview delay on april 18,

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

3

1

Answered . If you translate it into English, I will try to answer. When you ask your question, you have to make it user friendly so I would not need to guess what you are asking about.

2. Stephen D. Berman

1

Answered . If you missed the date, check if they will reschedule you. If the case is denied, you will need to refile.

3. Norma Lorenzo

1

Answered . HI hope that you are well. Did you miss your interview date? If so, your case will be denied. You could motion the service to reopen the case explaining the circumstances. This sometimes works. If not, you might have to file again. If you don't know what is going on with your case you could call the customer service phone number or schedule an infopass. Hope that helps. Best of Luck!