My insurance adjuster delayed my therapy after surgery so i had to have another surgery is she liable for my pain and suffering?

Baltimore, MD |

i was injured at work in Nov. 2009 and had surgery in Aug. 2011 but the insurance adjuster delayed my therapy so i had to have a second surgery in Oct. 2012 due to the delay of my therapy. the reason given for the delay was,she was out of the office for 3 months. i have a 60% permanent partial disability now and i had to file for a disability retirement so any monies received from workman's comp will be withheld from my pension.

Please see the answer to your duplicate post.

Attorney Inga Stevens is licensed in Maine. She provides general information on Avvo.com. No attorney-client relationship arises out of the information given here.

Repeat question.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

Repeat question