My I601 waiver was referred. The boxes checked say "Request for additional evidence" With a statement saying I didn't provide

Asked over 1 year ago - Albuquerque, NM

sufficient hardship evidence. The third page says "in particular please include the following" and goes on to say that any spanish language documents must be accomponied by a full english translation. The only Spanish document I submitted was a police report from my home state, saying I have never been convicted of any crimes/felonies. Does it mean I only submit the translated police report, or is more information required. I submitted a lot of information in my original packet, which the letter doesn't elaborate and say that anything else is needed? I am afraid, since the letter isn't very clear, that I need more information or the police report translation is the only thing that they're asking for.

1. Shah Iqbal Nawaaz Peerally

Answered . I doubt anybody can give a good answer on this. Such cases are usually considered on a case by case basis implying that extreme hardship needs to be proven. I will recommend having an attorney review the case or handle the case at this point.