My I601 waiver was referred. The boxes checked say "Request for additional evidence" With a statement saying I didn't provide

Albuquerque, NM |

sufficient hardship evidence. The third page says "in particular please include the following" and goes on to say that any spanish language documents must be accomponied by a full english translation. The only Spanish document I submitted was a police report from my home state, saying I have never been convicted of any crimes/felonies. Does it mean I only submit the translated police report, or is more information required. I submitted a lot of information in my original packet, which the letter doesn't elaborate and say that anything else is needed? I am afraid, since the letter isn't very clear, that I need more information or the police report translation is the only thing that they're asking for.

I doubt anybody can give a good answer on this. Such cases are usually considered on a case by case basis implying that extreme hardship needs to be proven. I will recommend having an attorney review the case or handle the case at this point.

Shah Peerally, Attorney at Law Phone (510) 742 587 President of Shah Peerally Law Group PC Newark CA Important: The above is provided for educational purposes only. You should not act or refrain to act solely based on the information provided. Cases differ and success in one case might not constitute guaranty of success in your case. We recommed to talk to a licensed attorney before you proceed. For more information on call us on 510 742 5887

Recommended articles about Immigration