My i485 case is denied i need help?

i came in this contry with visa, on my first week here i lost my passport and my i94 ,i never did the report,that was on november 2000 .i got married in 2012 went for interview , than later they send me later to bring prove how i get back in the contry,because in uscis record they see i left on december 30 .don't know what to do

New York, NY -

Alice Antonovsky

Alice Antonovsky

Immigration Attorney - Brooklyn, NY

I agree with my colleagues. You definitely need to retain an experienced immigration attorney, who will be able to review your entire case and advise you about available options. Good Luck.

Michael Hugh Carlin

Michael Hugh Carlin

Immigration Attorney - Ann Arbor, MI

You definitely need to obtain an experienced attorney as soon as possible. You could file requests for copies of your documents that US immigration officials might have on you. But that will take time.

It is very important for you to find an experienced immigration attorney as soon as possible.

Nicklaus James Misiti

Nicklaus James Misiti

Immigration Attorney - New York, NY

Hire an attorney, you have a very limited time to correct this, if you do not you will lose your rights. My firm handles such cases in NY.
Regards,
Nicklaus Misiti
Law Offices of Nicklaus Misiti
212 537 4407

Philip Alan Eichorn

Philip Alan Eichorn

Immigration Attorney - Cleveland, OH

You need to retain counsel to litigate this case on your behalf. There are several different courses of action to obtain proof of your entry and lack of departure. And your credibility will be tested as well. You're going to need an experienced immigration litigator for this matter.

Samuel Patrick Ouya Maina

Samuel Patrick Ouya Maina

Immigration Attorney - San Francisco, CA

Hire an attorney to review and help you to respond

Related Advice