My i130 got denied cause they said we failed to show up to interview we never recivied anything from them regarding a interview

My i130 got denied cause they said we failed to show up to interview we never rec ivied anything from them regarding a interview i live in Honduras my i130 has been pending 1 yr uscis said we had a interview in February we never received absolutely anything from them is it going to be hard to reopen and how long is this going to take also my wife called usis they tole her they filed the appeal for her??

Have an attorney file a motion to reopen/reconsider for good cause.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

File a motion to reopen, explain and they will reopen.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

Time to hire a lawyer to get you out of this. You can always re-start the process but you will have to pay all the fees and wait again.

Att. number 917-885-2261 This advice does not create an attorney client relationship. No specific legal advice may be offered by the lawyer until a conflicts check is undertaken. Information sent through a web form or via email may not be treated as confidential. Please accept my apologies for spelling mistakes. Law Office of Alena Shautsova , New York Immigration Attorney http://www.shautsova.com Blog: http://www.russianspeakinglawyerny.com