My I-94 wasn't taken by the USCIS Officer during and after my AOS interview,

Atlanta, GA |

My I-94 wasn't taken by the USCIS Officer during and after my AOS interview, and

My interview went well but he said he will leave in my passport and get back to I and my wife about his decision in a couple of weeks either through a phone call or mail. We also told them that we are planning to fly down to my Home country after 10 days and given and the he taken the copy of my wife Indian Visa and flight booking along with he asked that do we have some Proof , So we give our Joint bank ac , lease agreement and marriage pic . then he said why you married that early my wife replied because SHE DONT WANT that i should leave this country and we love each other , however i m on B2 visa still valid for 10 yrs and i enter in usa in the month of nov 2 2013.

He told us we will get a response thorugh mail.It's been over 4 months and my uscis status is still on testing and interview and hasn't changed. Also i haven't received any mail from them yet. At the time of interview AO officer told us “ If you want to leave some marriage pics you can leave “ its making me confused why they said if we wont ? ..they didn’t separate us during the interview ..but the AO just confused why we married that early ? why don’t we wait ? In end they took the copy of My wife Visa they took the copy of joint bank st Lease agreement Marriage pics flite tickets Kindly reply what should i expect now ...

1. Your facts and question are confusing. Please try to rephrase and clarify.

The herein content is for general informational purposes only, and may be predicated on incomplete facts. It should not be relied upon in making legal decisions or assessing your legal rights or risks. Neither does the herein reply create an attorney-client relationship.

2. Is yr wife a USC? Did you have an attorney present? As my colleague states, your fact pattern is slightly confusing.

The answer provided is general in nature and should not be construed as legal advice as not all facts are know by the attorney, nor does the answering of this question create an attorney client relationship.

3. Please clarify your question in order to enable us to give you a meaningful answer.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.