My I-751 rquest was denied

Asked over 2 years ago - Chicago, IL

My request for I-751 was denied yesterday because at the interview my wife and i didn't have the same answer to officer about our life and relationship and most regarding my step daugher
I came to usa in 2009 to join my wife after we get married in 2007. My suprise was when i came here she just have a child to another man few months ago but sayin it by mistake she got pregnant.. The child will be 3 years in few days
After 7 months i move to the city because of my job. So since april 2009 am livin in the city
My question is know if we can appeal the decision and what will happen to job ( am supervisor in the casino)
We didn't have anough evidence for the officer just a Tax return-Car insurance - join bank account - life insurance - heath insurance and some photos

1. Neil Ian Fleischer

6

Answered . You should hire an attorney ASAP to discuss your options. USCIs can take away your green card and place you in removal proceedings

Good luck

www.immigrate2usa.com

2. Luis Alberto Guerra

Pro

5

Answered . You will be sent to removal/deportation proceedings. There is no appeal to your denial. The immigration judge will however review your I-751. It would be very wise for you to hire an experienced immigration attorney to represent you before you are ultimately removed.
    Luis A. Guerra, Esq.
    Law Office of Luis A. Guerra, PA
    Atrium Centre
    4801 South University Dr., Suite 252
    Fort Lauderdale, FL 33328
    (954)434-5800
    www.guerralegal.com

3. Mary Elizabeth Bluma

3

Answered . You will most likely have to refile/renew your I-751 petition and make sure you have the correct and proper evidence to present to the immigration judge to make sure that your case is presented properly and that you do not have your green card taken away from you. I advise meeting with an immigration attorney to discuss your case because you need to be prepared for an immigration court hearing.

4. Khaja M. Din

Pro

4

Answered . Two possible options. I am not sure which one of the two options would be best for you. Please contact an immigration attorney for assistance.

Khaja Din

5. Alexander M. Ivakhnenko

2

Answered . It appears that you were not prepared and represented by a professional immigration attorney at that important state of your case. Do not make that repeated mistake; retain an immigration attorney to present your case while in removal.

6. F. J. Capriotti III

3

Answered . You clearly need to talk to an immigration attorney. Most likely immigration will make you 'renew' your application before an immigration judge.