My I-751 is still under review. I was eligible to apply for citizenship based on the marriage to US citizen for 3 years and

Orlando, FL |

being a green card holder for 3 years as well. So i applied. Now i'm scheduled for the interview for N-400, therefore my i-751 is still pending. Does it mean they are going to adjudicate my I-751 at my interview for N-400? Seems like a lot of folks have the same situation.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

They are supposed to, but it doesn't always happen. It is probably worth your while to have an attorney review your case and accompany you to your interview.

While this answer is provided by a Florida Bar Certified Expert in Immigration and Nationality Law, it is for general information purposes only and an attorney/client relationship is neither intended nor created. You should seek out qualified counsel to review your case and provide you with advice specific to your situation.

Recommended articles about Immigration