My I-751 is still under review. I was eligible to apply for citizenship based on the marriage to US citizen for 3 years and

Asked almost 2 years ago - Orlando, FL

being a green card holder for 3 years as well. So i applied. Now i'm scheduled for the interview for N-400, therefore my i-751 is still pending. Does it mean they are going to adjudicate my I-751 at my interview for N-400? Seems like a lot of folks have the same situation.

1. Jeffrey Adam Devore

Pro

1

Answered . They are supposed to, but it doesn't always happen. It is probably worth your while to have an attorney review your case and accompany you to your interview.

2. J Charles Ferrari

Answered . Probably.