My I-485 was denied.while i was on ULP ,i applied for a new I-360 and got an approval on that. Can i file I-485 now?

Nashua, NH |

Came to us in 2001.R-1 expired in 2006 july.
1st I-485 filed in 2001 june .Got fired in 2007 and eventually my i-485 was denied in 2010 DEC.
Changed the new temple and filed both I-360 & I-485 in 2010 oct.
2nd time I-485 were denied for not having 501- c-3 in hand at the time of filing I-360 & 485s.
3rd time filed I-360 and got an approval,No non immigrant visa in hand.
Can i adjust my status here?.

1. You must have continuously maintained status in order to be eligible for adjustment of status.

2. Perhaps you could, but I suspect all of these previous misadventures happened to you for the simple reason that you did not have an immigration lawyer analyze your facts and options and you used "self help" by filing those applications on your own..

If you don't want to risk yet another debacle this time as well and if your future in the US is important to you, then make it a top priority to hire an immigration lawyer before proceeding any further with this.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

3. You are spending thousands of dollars on refilling the I-485 and I-360 and experiencing tremendous hassle on top. Don't you think hiring a lawyer would be money well spent.

Dhenu Savla, Esq.
    SwagatUSA, LLC
    www.swagatusa.com/attorney

This answer does not create an attorney-client relationship and is not meant to be relied upon as legal advice.