My I 485 approved and got my CG , but REF for I 765 . My question is do I still need to answer for I765 or leave i .

Schaumburg, IL |

Applied I 485 & I 765 at a time , 485 got approved and and received CG , but REF for I 765 .

1. strange, but if you received your green card, you no longer need an EAD. I would respond to them indicating that you received your green card already - I don't like to let things be with CIS

This is not legal advice and a client attorney relationship is not created. For a free consultation call (718)234-5588.

2. I agree with Attorney Vaisman. The I-765 is only necessary so you can work while you are waiting for the GC to be approved - it is not a required part of the process of GC approval, and it depends on information that may not be directly related to the underlying application. Good luck!

www.azitalaw.com - 312.641.0771 - The information above is general in nature and is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship between us. It is intended simply as background material, is current only as of its indicated date, and may not include important details and special rules that could be applicable to your case. You should consult an attorney directly before acting or refraining from action.

3. If by CG you mean green card, then no.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

Immigration Topics