Skip to main content

My husbands passport just expired on the fifth of this month can he use it as a form of id?

Van Nuys, CA |
Filed under: Immigration

We made an appoinment with the mexican consulate but his appoinment is till next year on january 2 should we just wait?

Attorney Answers 2

  1. If you have no other choice ob obtaining a CA issued ID, then yes.

    Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

  2. Apply for a renewal and have proof of it when you go to the appointment.

    Contact attorney Gintare Grigaite, Esq. at 201-471-7989, located in New York and New Jersey. Answers on AVVO do not constitute legal advice and do not form attorney-client relationship. Always consult an attorney for a legal advice.