My husbands in immigration jail waiting deportation for the 3rd time

Buffalo, NY |

can u help us

Perhaps, but more information is needed. When was he deported? Was he ever granted voluntary departure? Did he voluntarily leave the U.S. and register his departure with the U.S. Embassy or Consulate in his home country?

Unlawful re-entry after a deportation order is a Federal Crime, if successfully prosecuted as a crime by the U.S. Attorney, then this can create a permanent ban to lawful immigration. If a person is deported in immigration court, It may also create an indefinite ban to lawful immigration. However, more information is needed.

I strongly recommend an appointment or teleconference with a candid and experienced immigration attorney. This will allow you to consider your options, so that you can determine what to do at this point in your life.

The above is general information and does not create an attorney client relationship.

Recommended articles about Immigration