My husband went to jail for probation violation only had 9 days left on probation never failed drug test no violations.

Houston, TX |

He was given 3yrs tdcj he is eligible for parole nov2012 he is still employed I hv the letter signed from his boss, he also has about 6 other character letters from friends, family, church and a coworker. What are his chances of being accepted for parole?

Without more information it's hard to tell. Usually most people will do at least 40% of their original sentence.

Contact a parole attorney to see what the best course of action is.

I am licensed to practice law in the great state of Texas only. The above answer does not create an attorney/client relationship. These responses should be considered general legal education and are intended to provide general information about the question asked. Frequently, the question does not include important facts that, if known, could significantly change the answer. Information provided on this site should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed attorney that practices in your state. The law changes frequently and varies from state to state. You should verify and confirm any information provided with an attorney licensed in your state.