My husband was sentenced in November 2012 with four A felonies, drug charges.

Edinburg, TX |

He was charged with possesion and deliver of meth. And also possesion and deliver of cociane. How much time of those five years will he be doing in jail?

1. There is not nearly enough information here to answer this. I assume you mean first degree felonies? Was there a deadly weapon finding? If so, he has to do at least half of his time before he is probation eligible. Even if not, when or if he is paroled is up to the parole board. No one can tell you when or if that will happen. I would say on four cases he will be in most of the five. They will also take his criminal history into consideration.

Macy Jaggers's answer to a legal question on Avvo does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Ms. Jaggers offers everyone a free consultation to discuss their case. Feel free to call her office at 214-365-9800 to make an appointment (phones are answered 24 hours) or visit her website at www.macyjaggers.com for more information about her services and recent victories.

2. Most likely less than a year, but it depends on other factors.

3. Can you please provide additional details regarding this? Are you talking about federal charges or state charges? Your question is flagged a a federal crime issue.

4. Really need more information to answer your question. No one can predict parole. Generally a quarter to a half.
    www.austincriminaldefenseattorney.com
    512-495-1813
    Austin Jail Release and Bond Assistance
    Austin Probation Lawyer

My answers are intended only as general legal advice and are not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. There is no substitute for a full consultation with a local experienced criminal defense attorney. For more answers based on my 19 years of experience visit my website, www.austincriminaldefenseattorney.com

Federal crime topics