My husband was on probation but did not complete the term is there anything i can do to get him out of trouble

Asked about 3 years ago - Ada, OK

its been 3 years since then and i know he has a bench warrent out for his arrest if there was anything that i can do to help him please let me know because we have 3 kids and hes afraid to leave the house

1. John Hunsucker

Answered . Your husband needs to consult with an attorney to find out what can be done to resolve the case. Most attorneys provide a free consultation and will be able to advise you what needs to be done and how much trouble he is in. It could be as simple as getting the requirements completed to revoking his probation for jail time. You won't know though until you meet with an attorney and get a gameplan.

You and your husband are living in fear that may be able to be resolved quite easily. I would chose a local attorney from the county where the probation is though.

Good luck