My husband was fired after he asked that he be paid the correct wage on an out of town job as according to the Davis Bacon law.

Douglasville, GA |

This is not the first time this company has tried to cheat him pay. This knowledge of this goes up at least as far as the regional manager. This is a very large corporation and the division my husband works out of is dealing under handed. We are now left with no job and no benefits. And there are many more activities that could be uncovered with a little legal help, such as tax evasion, etc...

Based on the facts as you have relayed them, there may be a claim under Davis-Bacon and perhaps a whistleblower/federal qui tam claim as well. My firm handles wage-and-hour claims and would be glad to speak with you and your husband about these issues. Feel free to call me at the number listed on Avvo.

John