My husband was detained and was told that he need it to sign voluntary departured,because it was a process for every detained ?

Asked almost 2 years ago - Norwalk, CA

we have been married since 2006, I am a u.s. citizen, he has been in mexico since 2008, We have 3 young children . In March of 2013, He will be turning 5 years from being deported, Is there anything i can do any advice on were to start, I will be so thankfull.

1. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

2

Answered . You must set up an appointment and consult with a lawyer in your area. The general answers we give here will not solve your problems.

2. Eunjin Chang

2

Answered . Please call me to discuss this matter. Time is of the essence.

3. Philip Alan Eichorn

2

Answered . Please file to obtain his court records and his immigration (a-file) records before proceeding on a path with new filings. This will help your lawyer identify all bars to returning and advise you accordingly.