My husband was detained and was told that he need it to sign voluntary departured,because it was a process for every detained ?

Norwalk, CA |

we have been married since 2006, I am a u.s. citizen, he has been in mexico since 2008, We have 3 young children . In March of 2013, He will be turning 5 years from being deported, Is there anything i can do any advice on were to start, I will be so thankfull.

You must set up an appointment and consult with a lawyer in your area. The general answers we give here will not solve your problems.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

Please file to obtain his court records and his immigration (a-file) records before proceeding on a path with new filings. This will help your lawyer identify all bars to returning and advise you accordingly.

Please call me to discuss this matter. Time is of the essence.