My husband was deported and in 2008 got approved for i130 but he got re-deported does this new law help for this situation

Brooklyn, NY |

He put the i130 form in to early from what i understand form approved came back illegal re-deported again for how long no idea. Is there any hope of him ever being able to get his green card he also has a brain tumor

There may be a lot that can be done. You need to sit with an experienced immigration lawyer to advise you properly after getting a full immigration history on your husband.

Hire a lawyer to protect your legal rights.
Jeffrey J. Estrella, Esq.
Licensed Attorney and Counsellor At Law/Abogado y Licensiado
Licensed in New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut
The Estrella Law Firm, P.C.
75-20 Astoria Boulevard, Suite 170
Inside The Bulova Corporate Center
Jackson Heights, NY 11370
T. (347) 628-2391
F. (718) 672-4728
E. Estrella.Jeffrey@gmail.com
www.EstrellaLawyer.com

The answers posted herein are not legal advice and no attorney-client relationship exists. Call for a free 20 minute consultation! THE ESTRELLA LAW FIRM, P.C. “LEGAL REPRESENTATION AND CONSULTING SERVICES THAT GO THE EXTRA MILE” -- Jeffrey J. Estrella, Esq. Licensed Attorney and Counsellor At Law/Abogado y Licensiado Licensed in New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut The Estrella Law Firm, P.C. 75-20 Astoria Boulevard, Suite 170 Inside The Bulova Corporate Center Jackson Heights, NY 11370 T. (347) 628-2391 F. (718) 672-4728 E. Estrella.Jeffrey@gmail.com www.EstrellaLawyer.com

From what you describe, probably not. But you should definitely speak to an experienced attorney so that the full picture can be seen

This is not legal advice and a client attorney relationship is not created. For a free consultation call (718)234-5588.

There are no new laws. If you are talking about the provisional waivers, which is a new processing form for an old law, the deportation is a bar to them.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

I would need more details about your husband's case to be able to give a thorough answer.

That said, it is possible to obtain permission to enter the United States on a temporary basis even if an individual is otherwise inadmissible. See: http://bit.ly/VtPUbE

Feel free to call my office to schedule an appointment if you would like to speak to me. 716-854-1541.