My husband was deported and in 2008 got approved for i130 but he got re-deported does this new law help for this situation

Asked almost 2 years ago - Brooklyn, NY

He put the i130 form in to early from what i understand form approved came back illegal re-deported again for how long no idea. Is there any hope of him ever being able to get his green card he also has a brain tumor

1. Irene Vaisman

Pro

2

Answered . From what you describe, probably not. But you should definitely speak to an experienced attorney so that the full picture can be seen

This is not legal advice and a client attorney relationship is not created. For a free consultation call (718)234-5588.
  2. Jeffrey Jose Estrella

Answered . There may be a lot that can be done. You need to sit with an experienced immigration lawyer to advise you properly after getting a full immigration history on your husband.

Hire a lawyer to protect your legal rights.
    Jeffrey J. Estrella, Esq.
    Licensed Attorney and Counsellor At Law/Abogado y Licensiado
    Licensed in New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut
    The Estrella Law Firm, P.C.
    75-20 Astoria Boulevard, Suite 170
    Inside The Bulova Corporate Center
    Jackson Heights, NY 11370
    T. (347) 628-2391
    F. (718) 672-4728
    E. Estrella.Jeffrey@gmail.com
    www.EstrellaLawyer.com

3. Matthew L. Kolken

Pro

Answered . I would need more details about your husband's case to be able to give a thorough answer.

That said, it is possible to obtain permission to enter the United States on a temporary basis even if an individual is otherwise inadmissible. See: http://bit.ly/VtPUbE

Feel free to call my office to schedule an appointment if you would like to speak to me. 716-854-1541.

4. J Charles Ferrari

Answered . There are no new laws. If you are talking about the provisional waivers, which is a new processing form for an old law, the deportation is a bar to them.