My husband was arrested for trafficing money but they let him go the same day and no bail what charges then he has

Bloomington, CA |

But he is a permanent resident and i called all the sheriffs and police even the county jail and even calld the station he was in and the officer told me that they didint have any body under that name but he told me he was in that station

1. If indeed he was arrested, there would be a record of his arrest. If he is a permanent resident, he needs to be careful as to some crimes could land him in deportation proceeding.

2. If he does get charged with trafficking money, then he needs to hire a qualified criminal defense and immigration attorney. As ICE will deport him if he is charged. When someone is released on bail, they give the person a return date and time and a location of where to go, then he will find out about the charges. He was fortunate not to be held on a no bond hold.

The information provided in this answer does not create an attorney-client relationship. If you are interested in his legal services, feel free to call Chris at (303) 409-7635 at his law office in the Denver Tech Center. All initial consultations are free of charge.

3. If he ends up being charged, consult with counsel. Many of us on Avvo provide a free consultation.