Skip to main content

My husband wants form I-130 reply to be mailed to his P. O. Box address because the post office is by his job. Can we do this?

Atlanta, GA |

He is filing form I-130 on my behalf and the form only ask for a street address, how do we use his P. O. Box address? We also plan use his P. O. Box address for form I-485, I-765 and I-131 responses in the future. Thank you.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3



PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship.

F. J. Capriotti III

F. J. Capriotti III


Remember to put your 'real' address on page 2 of the I-130 and the G-325 forms.



J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.


Yes, you can use a PO Box as the mailing address.

This general advice does not create an attorney-client relationship.

Immigration topics

Recommended articles about Immigration

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer