My husband sold my wedding and engagement rings,what can i do we have been together for 15 yrs marreid for 4

Brooklyn, NY |

well 1 morning iwas in a rush to move my car andi left my rings on the bed and he stole them and never gave them back,and now e are back together and i dont have my ring still....PLEASE HELP ME

1. What is your goal here? You likely are not going to get your actual ring back. Are you looking for financial compensation? You could sue your husband.

- Hamad Law Firm, LLC
    contact@hamadlawfirm.com
    (203) 936-8LAW
    Licensed in CT & NY. The poster is not your attorney. Please read the disclaimer in this post and Avvo's terms of use.

This is not legal advice and is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. The post is only an opinion. You should speak to an attorney for further information. The poster is licensed only in CT & NY. You can reach us at www.hamadlawfirm.com. If this post is useful to you, please remember to upvote it.

Marriage and prenups topics