My husband left me and our unborn child two months after our marriage and conceive a child with another women can I get alimony?

Asked 10 months ago - Lansford, PA

I am disable and I receive disability I m not financially stability to move from my ex's father home I receive child support but I'm still under his thumb financially

1. Kathryn L. Hilbush

Pro

4

Best Answer

Answered . There's not enough information here to answer your question. I will tell you that his infidelity will have little if anything to do with an alimony claim. You need to consult with an experienced family law attorney in your area to discuss the details of your case and the options available to you.

2. Lidia L. Alperovich

Pro

3

Answered . You are entitled to child support but not alimony

3. James V. Monaghan

Answered . It is highly unlikely that you would receive alimony given the length of the marriage but you are absolutely entitled to child support and you may potentially be entitled to spousal support.