My husband is suing me for $100.000.00 for bodily harm there is no evidence that I was there what can i do?

Asked about 2 years ago - Seattle, WA

my son went into our home and beat my husband real bad, now my husband is saying that i did it also. not true, i was not there there is no evidence that i was. no finger prints or foot prints no dna

1. Patrick Owen Earl

Pro

1

Answered . If you are charged get an experienced criminal defense attorney. If you are not charged keep your mouth shut. There are several attorney in Seattle that can help you. I live in Moses Lake and it would be too expensive for you to hire me to come over there and deal with your issues. Good Luck to you and Happy Holidays.

2. James Regan

Pro

2

Answered . There is no confidentiality online. If you cannot find a local attorney on Avvo, a good place to look is the website for the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL.org) Speak to several attorneys and hire the one that makes you feel confident and comfortable. NACDL local members: http://tinyurl.com/8ru8wtv

Educational purposes answer. | FACDL.org | NACDL.org | Defendme.net | twitter.com/JReganLLM | Non-privileged answer.