My husband is suing me for $100.000.00 for bodily harm there is no evidence that I was there what can i do?

Asked about 2 years ago - Seattle, WA

my son went into our home and beat my husband real bad, now my husband is saying that i did it also. not true, i was not there there is no evidence that i was. no finger prints or foot prints no dna

Attorney answers (2)

  1. Patrick Owen Earl


    Contributor Level 18


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . If you are charged get an experienced criminal defense attorney. If you are not charged keep your mouth shut. There are several attorney in Seattle that can help you. I live in Moses Lake and it would be too expensive for you to hire me to come over there and deal with your issues. Good Luck to you and Happy Holidays.

  2. James Regan


    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . There is no confidentiality online. If you cannot find a local attorney on Avvo, a good place to look is the website for the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers ( Speak to several attorneys and hire the one that makes you feel confident and comfortable. NACDL local members:

    Educational purposes answer. | | | | | Non-privileged answer.

Related Topics

Criminal charges

Criminal charges are formal accusations in court that someone has committed a crime. Criminal charges have many classifications and degrees of severity.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

17,258 answers this week

2,332 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

17,258 answers this week

2,332 attorneys answering