My husband is on felony probation for a 3rd degree assault on a family member. He had failed one drug test.

Kerrville, TX |

He completed the drug and alcohol classes but then got a dwi. What is he looking at as far as Tim he is facing

If the judge revokes his probation, he is facing between 2 to 10 years in probation. If the judge were to consider allowing him to stay on probation, the judge most likely would have him sit out a month or two in jail as a condition. You should talk to an experienced criminal defense lawyer in your area.

He could be looking at a long stretch. You need experienced criminal trial counsel from your county. You may find some here: http://www.nacdl.org/impak/cms/members_online/members/findalawyer.asp

http://defendme.net | For confidential answers on Florida law, call 1.877.452.9457. Attorney James Regan, LL.M, Esq., is a Florida lawyer answering questions pro bono. Answering these consumer questions based on limited and unverified facts does not create an attorney-client relationship. Being posted on the internet, these questions and answers are not confidential. For confidential answers on Florida law, call 1.800.452.9357.

He could be looking at real jail time here. Hire a criminald defense attorney to minimize the damage.

In no way am I offering you legal advice, and in no way has my comment created an attorney-client relationship. You are not to rely upon my note above in any way, but insted need to sit down with counsel and share all relevant facts before receiving fully-informed legal advice. If you want to be completely sure of your rights, you must sit down with an experienced criminal defense attorney to be fully aware of your rights.