My husband is in Mexico he's been denied for his I 601 wavier . So we did another wavier AND TURNED THE APPLICATION

Detroit, MI |
Filed under: Immigration

by doing the application again and waiting for a decision, and when the do law for the wavier in march that she going to be passed will that help my husband get approved faster or will they make us wait longer.

1. The new procedure that begins March 4 will not have an effect on your husband's case.

(734) 369-3131. This communication does not establish and attorney-client relationship with the Law Office of Michael Carlin PLLC or any individual member of the office. Confidential information should not be sent through this form.

2. I agree with my colleague.

3. This law is of now use to you.

4. The new waiver is for people who are present in the US.

Contact immigration attorney Gintare Grigaite, Esq. at 201-471-7989, located in New York and New Jersey. Contact immigration attorney Gintare Grigaite, Esq. for a free consultation about new Immigration Reform policies. Answers on AVVO do not constitute legal advice and do not form attorney-client relationship. Always consult an attorney for a legal advice.