My husband is in I.C.E in Pinal county jail waitIng to see a judge

Santa Clarita, CA |
Filed under: Immigration

How long will it take for him to get release

If ICE has set a bond, he will be released as soon as you pay the bond.

Please click the link below for additional information.

Carl Shusterman, Esq.
Former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82)
Board Certified Immigration Attorney (1986 - Present)
Schedule a Legal Consultation - Know Your Rights!
600 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1550
Los Angeles, CA 90017
(213) 394-4554 x0
Web: (English) (Spanish)

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

If a bond application has been submitted it will depend on how long it takes to get before the Judge. If the Judge has the authority to grant a bond in his case, he will be released in a matter of days.

Law Offices of J Thomas Smith J.D., Ph.D 11500 Northwest Freeway, Suite 280 Houston, TX 77092 713-LAWYER-2 NOTE: Responses are for the education of the community at large and is not intended to be "legal advice." No attorney-client relationship is established by responses or comments.

My husband wants to do voluntarily deportation how long will that take cause they told he needs to wait for the judge?

Maybe never, it all depends.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS; email:; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

Hire an experienced immigration lawyer to help you seek release from ICE Custody. On bond, if one is set. If not, get a bond hearing with Immigration Judge.

Garmo Law Group, PLLC (Michigan) 248-626-0050. This advice is only general in nature and does not constitute an attorney/client relationship. Speak to an experienced attorney before making decisions.

Recommended articles about Immigration