Skip to main content

My husband is illegal immigrant

Danville, VA |

i'm american i married to illegal immigrant from salvador , we have a child , can he got green card even when he enter united states 10 years ago illegal

Attorney Answers 2


Maybe. Talk to a lawyer about a stateside waiver.

The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter,not should it be viewed as establishing an attorney client relationship of any kind.

Mark as helpful

4 lawyers agree


Possibly, but a lot more information is necessary. Is he in removal? Has anyone petitioned for him in the past? What sort of hardships can you prove should he be denied a visa? Can you afford the filing fees and legal fees? You won't get very far without an immigration attorney on your side. Good luck!

Mark as helpful

1 lawyer agrees

Immigration topics

Recommended articles about Immigration

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics