My husband is going to work in turkey for 6 months and I just did my biometrics. Can I get an authorization to go with him?

Asked over 1 year ago - Rockwall, TX

Or should I wait and go after the interview? I am applying for I 485.

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

5

Answered . Do not do it.

2. Dana Roxana Bucin

2

Answered . You need a travel permit before you can leave or else you will be deemed to have abandoned your I-485 application. I recommend you consult a lawyer to make sure there are no other issues with traveling in your specific situation (for ex, no unlawful presence in excess of 6 months)

3. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

2

Answered . Wait to have your Advance Parol document issued before you travel. You'll both need to come back for the interview.

4. Alena Shautsova

Pro

1

1

Answered . You should wait and go after the interview.

One or more answers have been taken down.