My husband is filing the G-325A form together with the I-130 for me.

Asked about 3 years ago - Brooklyn, NY

I know each of us have to fill out the form. on the G-325A form who is considered the applicant on my form? The first part say Name etc. but the second part says applicants residence etc...who is the applicant?

Also if i am filing i130 and i-485 the G-325A says this form is being submitted with and application for ..is it status as permanent residence or other (i-130)?

1. 2

Answered . The instructions are very informative www.uscis.gov

2. 2

Answered . You are the aplicant. In your G325A you must indicate that you are submitting the form with an application for permanent residenc,' if you are also sending the I-485. Your husband should indicate that his G325A is being submitted with an I-130. You should let a professional handle all this.
    Luis A. Guerra, Esq.
    Law Office of Luis A. Guerra, PA
    Atrium Centre
    4801 South University Dr., Suite 252
    Fort Lauderdale, FL 33328
    (954)434-5800
    www.guerralegal.com

3. 1

Answered . I agree with the previous answer. You should read the instruction for the forms and the general filing directions that can be found at www.uscis.gov.