My husband is filing the G-325A form together with the I-130 for me.

Asked about 3 years ago - Brooklyn, NY

I know each of us have to fill out the form. on the G-325A form who is considered the applicant on my form? The first part say Name etc. but the second part says applicants residence etc...who is the applicant?

Also if i am filing i130 and i-485 the G-325A says this form is being submitted with and application for it status as permanent residence or other (i-130)?

Attorney answers (3)

  1. 2

    Lawyers agree

    Answered . The instructions are very informative

    Neil I Fleischer (513) 977-4209 Note: Neil Fleischer is an attorney licensed in the State... more
  2. 2

    Lawyers agree

    Answered . You are the aplicant. In your G325A you must indicate that you are submitting the form with an application for permanent residenc,' if you are also sending the I-485. Your husband should indicate that his G325A is being submitted with an I-130. You should let a professional handle all this.
    Luis A. Guerra, Esq.
    Law Office of Luis A. Guerra, PA
    Atrium Centre
    4801 South University Dr., Suite 252
    Fort Lauderdale, FL 33328

    Law Office of Luis A. Guerra (954) 434-5800. This answer is of a general nature and should not be relied upon as... more
  3. 1

    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . I agree with the previous answer. You should read the instruction for the forms and the general filing directions that can be found at

Related Topics


If you want to visit or move permanently to the US, you'll want to learn about your different immigration options.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

34,387 answers this week

3,795 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

34,387 answers this week

3,795 attorneys answering