My husband is facing a Class A misdemeanor in Texas for interfering with an emergency phone call what kind of sentence?

Its a first offense and he's in the Army

Nolanville, TX -

Macy Michelle Jaggers

Macy Michelle Jaggers

Criminal Defense Attorney - Dallas, TX

The maximum punishment possible is one year in the county jail and a $4,000 fine. He should also be eligible for probation. He needs to hire an attorney to handle this. He may be able to get it dismissed.

Todd Bennett Steele

Todd Bennett Steele

Criminal Defense Attorney - Brownwood, TX

I agree with Ms Jagger's as to the punishment range. He needs to hire an attorney quickly. Many in your area, like myself, offer free consultations.

JaPaula C Kemp

JaPaula C Kemp

Criminal Defense Attorney - Houston, TX

He needs a good criminal defense attorney. I am sure that his criminal record is a priority for him being in the military.