My husband is charge with a class 4 felony aggravated dui the prosecutor wants to give him 2yrs. please help what can we do

Asked almost 4 years ago - Phoenix, AZ

he has a prioer in 2008 and that is why they rare giveing this deal

Attorney answers (3)

  1. Howard A Snader

    Contributor Level 15

    Answered . The charges are serious and obviously he is facing a prison term. You should consider retaining an expert attorney in Arizona that handles DUI related cases. Please review my website and give a call.

  2. Scott E. Stewart

    Contributor Level 11

    Answered . The reason the other qualified attorneys have said "please have your husband hire an attorney" is because they are right. He needs to hire counsel to ensure that his rights are protected.

  3. Phillip Darrell Kimbrell

    Contributor Level 15

    Answered . hire an experienced DUI attorney to assist your husband

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

29,737 answers this week

3,114 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

29,737 answers this week

3,114 attorneys answering