Skip to main content

My husband involved in bad business stock broker

Tacoma, WA |

My husband has been bribing a trust officer with cash to do business. and I have been threatening to leave if he doesnt stop he is jeapordizing our whole family. He said if tell or leave I cant prove it and he will leave me destitute. I do not know what to do and have kids. I know this has to be illegal.

Attorney Answers 1


You need to pay for two consultations. One would be to a criminal attorney to help advise you of your rights. The second, would be a family law attorney to help you on the non criminal issues. The problem with knowing of the problem is that you could be held liable as an accomplice or accessory after the fact if there are criminal charges. This is not something I would recommend sitting back and waiting for something to happen.

Mark as helpful