My husband has trail tomorrow he has already took there plead bargin so will we have to go threw everything in court

Portsmouth, OH |

plz help me

Help you how? What is your question?

Your post isn't real clear. If he has accepted the plea offer and the court has accepted it then there should not be a trial. Your husband should have an attorney and should ask these questions of that attorney. If he doesn't have an attorney then you should find one asap who can try and get in front of this before its to late. It may already be to late. Good luck.

Attorney Chris Beck
Beck Law Office, L.L.C.
Beavercreek, Ohio
www.becklawofficellc.com
(937)510-6110

The responses of Attorney Chris Beck to any questions posed on Avvo do NOT establish an Attorney-client relationship. Attorney Beck is available for private hire and consultation for a fee. Only after Attorney Beck is retained as counsel, or agrees to discuss this matter with you privately, shall he be legally deemed to be your Attorney. His responses herein are an attempt to assist persons temporarily based upon the very extremely limited amount of information provided by the questioner

If your husband "took a plea bargain," then th Court won't hold a Trial. It's either one or the other. What he probably has is the Sentencing Hearing. That's where the Judge decides whether he hets prison/jail,.a fine, both, or maybe Probation. The Judge gets to sentence him because he plead out in the Ple Bargain, instead of going all the way to a Jury Trial.

I hope this answers your questions and that you maybe understand the process a little more now. Good luck to your husband!

Atty. Dennis A. DiMartino

The above information is shared for educational and discussion purposes only. No Attorney-Client relationship is intended or established through your reliance on the information provided. If your legal rights could be impacted by using this information, you are urged to seek legal counsel before taking action. Atty. Dennis A. DiMartino 1032 Boardman-Canfield Road Suite 103 Youngstown, OH 44512-4238 330.629.9030 Ext. 111 Phone 330.629.9036 FAX Dennis.DiMartino@gmail.com