My husband has trail tomorrow he has already took there plead bargin so will we have to go threw everything in court

Asked almost 2 years ago - Portsmouth, OH

plz help me

1. Christopher Lee Beck

Pro

1

Answered . Your post isn't real clear. If he has accepted the plea offer and the court has accepted it then there should not be a trial. Your husband should have an attorney and should ask these questions of that attorney. If he doesn't have an attorney then you should find one asap who can try and get in front of this before its to late. It may already be to late. Good luck.

Attorney Chris Beck
    Beck Law Office, L.L.C.
    Beavercreek, Ohio
    www.becklawofficellc.com
    (937)510-6110

2. Dennis Armand DiMartino

1

Answered . If your husband "took a plea bargain," then th Court won't hold a Trial. It's either one or the other. What he probably has is the Sentencing Hearing. That's where the Judge decides whether he hets prison/jail,.a fine, both, or maybe Probation. The Judge gets to sentence him because he plead out in the Ple Bargain, instead of going all the way to a Jury Trial.

I hope this answers your questions and that you maybe understand the process a little more now. Good luck to your husband!

Atty. Dennis A. DiMartino

3. John Paul Thygerson

Pro

Answered . Help you how? What is your question?