My husband has had previous arrests and we have already filed for a resident alien card and we also have a set interview appt.

Bound Brook, NJ |
Filed under: Spousal immigration

how does this affect his paerpwork?even if he has had an arrest?

is he still eligible for the resident alien....the arrest was for a domestic violence against myself,but i didnt go forward with it.....what should i take to the interview with me?

Get certified copies of all the dispositions of arrest for your husband. You should have an immigraiton attorney determine if some of the convictions, if any, require a waiver.

For additional information, please see:

There are serious consequences to criminal behavior, including deportation. In the same way your husband would hire a professional to pull out his teeth, he might want to consider hiring a professional to help him with this immigration matter.

This attorney is Board Certified, speaks Spanish and French and assists clients throughout the United States. For more information, click through to the Blog or web site.