Skip to main content

My husband has been placed on hold and he is in fl.pinellas county jail

Largo, FL |
Filed under: Criminal defense

his statute:999999-05 , ICE hold what to do and what that means

Attorney Answers 2


I assume from your question that your husband is being held pursuant to an immigration dept hold. You should immediately contact an attorney who specializes in Immigration law. I would recommend Linda Ramirez in St Petersburg. Check her Avvo profile for contact information. Good Luck

Mark as helpful

1 found this helpful


Mr. Heyman is right: that looks like an immigration hold. You need to speak with an immigration attroney.

Mark as helpful

Criminal defense topics

Recommended articles about Criminal defense

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics