My husband has been charged for domestic violence and he was arrested,the case was dismissed and he took anger management classe

Asked over 1 year ago - Parker, CO

My green card petition is through his employer and my case is pending .We have been living separate after that when he was arrested.Can i still get a green card through him?My green card dates are close it might just take another one year so i dont want to file through VAWA .?

1. Daniel Nelson Deasy

3

Answered . You had better sit down with an experienced immigration law attorney to discuss this situation. Eric Johnson or Laura Lichter are excellent choices in metro Denver.

2. Brandon Uriah Luna

Pro

1

Answered . Parker:

When you speak to an attorney, make sure he or she is comfortable and familiar with VAWA and the interconnection between the criminal law and immigration law.

Brandon