My husband has an immigration court and I am a us citizen do I have to go to his court?

Asked about 2 years ago - Ocala, FL

before ins hold he was charged w domestic violence but I dropped the charges...

1. 2

Answered . If your husband was placed in removal proceedings ICE clearly believes he is removable. Whether it will be beneficial for you to appear with your husband depends on the facts of the case. Consult with an experienced immigration attorney for specific advice.

2. 2

Answered . If he is claiming an immigration benefit based on the marriage, yes.

3. 2

Answered . You do not have to, but without your help your husband has very little chances of winning his case.