My husband has a immigration hold is there hope that he can get let out before getting deported?

Clewiston, FL |

He was recently arrested on a domestic violence charge he has been arrested before for driving without a license 2times.I'm a u.s citizen,we are legally married,and have a 2yr.old son.He did come into this country illegally in 2001.He is from El Salvador.Can anyone give me any kind of advice?

1. Yes, retain an experienced immigration attorney right away. Removal/deportation cases are very complex and should not be handled on your own.

This is not legal advice and a client attorney relationship is not created. For a free consultation call (718)234-5588.

2. I agree with my colleague you should immediately retain competent counsel. Don't waste your time looking for advice on the internet as removal proceedings are complicated and and every case is different.

Morales Law Firm P.A. 2100 Coral Way Ste 703 Miami, FL 33145 (305) 851-7856 This response is not offered as legal advice, but is only a general informational response for public interest. No one reading this is authorized to claim that an attorney client relationship exists with this writer or the writer's law firm.

3. The best "advice" anyone at a general, voluntary forum could give you is not to waste precious time and hire the best abogado (lawyer) money can buy!

For if you do nothing and just post on forums, your husband will be no more...in the US..
    The next thing you'll hear is him calling you collect from a public phone from some remote village miles and miles away from Tegucigalpa..

Act now!

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.