My husband got arrested for having pain pills in the car? he went to court they had no record. later had a bench warrant??

Asked over 4 years ago - Adelanto, CA

my husband got arrested for pain pills, his parents got a bail bonds. released him. he had court about a month ago, he showed up and no paper work was shown. court signed it off, he went to the bail bond, got signed off too. cops showed up at 2 am with a bench warrant and they took him in. what can i do? the cop said he can see the judge on Monday morning?

1. George Fredrick Mueller

1

2

Answered . Counsel is correct. You need to find a top drug defense attorney in your area. You may wish to speak with Captain Motion Michael Kennedy http://www.kennedyroelaw.com/

2. Wayne Rodgers Foote

Pro

1

3

Answered . The best thing you can do is to get a lawyer to represent him. I am not sure from your post in DUI whether your husband was charged with illegal drug possession, illegal drug trafficking, DUI drugs or some combination. In any case the consequences can be severe. He will need the help of an experienced lawyer.

DISCLAIMER- THIS IS NOT INTENDED TO AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE LEGAL ADVICE AND DOES NOT ESTABLISH AN ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP. CONSULT QUALIFIED LEGAL COUNSEL IN YOUR CITY OR STATE FOR IMMEDIATE LEGAL ADVICE.

3. Ted Harvatin

Pro

Answered . Sounds like a paperwork mix up. A local lawyer might be able to straighten it out today but calling the prosecutor on weekend duty and getting the duty judge on the phone.

4. Ted Harvatin

Pro