My husband got arrested at probation

Asked over 1 year ago - Bastrop, TX

Ok so my husband signed for felony forgery of a financial instrument probation in June 2012 , he just caught another case in January 2013 for family domestic violence his cousin and him got into a altercation he was arrested three weeks ago and I got him a lawyer whom I really don't feel is confident about the case! What are the possible out comes this is his first violation

1. Leonard C. Morales

Answered . See my answer to your other post with same question.

2. Evan Edward Pierce-Jones

Answered . The outcome depends on the specifics of the case. So, your question really can't be answered on avvo. If your husband is not satisfied with his current attorney, he can always seek different counsel.

3. Macy Michelle Jaggers

Pro

Answered . Is the lawyer just not telling you what you want to hear or is he not communicating with you at all? There's a big difference. I don't sugar coat things for my clients. I want them to be prepared for all possible outcomes. The outcome of the pv will probably be influenced by the outcome of the new case. I'm sure the attorney is feeling out the PO and the DA on the felony while he's working the misdemeanor.