My husband got arrested at probation

Bastrop, TX |

Ok so my husband signed for felony forgery of a financial instrument probation in June 2012 , he just caught another case in January 2013 for family domestic violence his cousin and him got into a altercation he was arrested three weeks ago and I got him a lawyer whom I really don't feel is confident about the case! What are the possible out comes this is his first violation

See my answer to your other post with same question.

The outcome depends on the specifics of the case. So, your question really can't be answered on avvo. If your husband is not satisfied with his current attorney, he can always seek different counsel.

Answers on Avvo are for general information purposes only and should not be relied upon as legal advice. No attorney / client relationship is created by providing this answer. For specific advice about your situation, you should consult a competent attorney of your choosing.

Is the lawyer just not telling you what you want to hear or is he not communicating with you at all? There's a big difference. I don't sugar coat things for my clients. I want them to be prepared for all possible outcomes. The outcome of the pv will probably be influenced by the outcome of the new case. I'm sure the attorney is feeling out the PO and the DA on the felony while he's working the misdemeanor.

Macy Jaggers's answer to a legal question on Avvo does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Ms. Jaggers offers everyone a free consultation to discuss their case. Feel free to call her office at 214-365-9800 to make an appointment (phones are answered 24 hours) or visit her website at for more information about her services and recent victories.