My husband died 7 months ago. He was in the liver transplant program and was dropped.

Asked over 1 year ago - Farmville, VA

Richmond Virginia doctor dropped my husband from the liver transplant system . His number was at the top of the list , but his nodes turned cancerous . I feel the alcohol distributors need to be sued . There were no instructions that he should not drink that he would harm himself - he was in Vietnam and other sites all over the world . No one advised that this harmful this can cause your death . Tobacco had pay back to relatives . I lived on a very limited income . How am I supposed to live without him . I would just like enough money to live on - I do not expect a fortune . I wish I had my husband back . I miss him so terribly . Isn't his life worth something ?

1. Fareesh S. Sarangi

Pro

6

Answered . I can sense the obvious pain in your question, and I feel for you. There was a Native American tribe who did this last year, but I don't know what became of it. http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/284465.... At the end of the day, it would take a smarter lawyer than me to figure out how to get some money out of them. I know they did a much better job at constantly warning of the dangers of their products, which is unlike the tobacco industry.

Pro

4

Answered . I'm sorry to hear about this, and they typically don't give transplants if there is cancer.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com
  3. George Costas Andriotis

2

Answered . I am very sorry to hear about this. It is protocol to remove a person from the transplant list who has cancer. As my colleague mentioned the suit against alcohol manufacturers has been unsuccessfully tried.

Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at www.serviceandjustice.com.