My husband audio tapped conversations when we had a fight. All i said, i dont like to live. becoz u betrayed me and loved u true

Rocky Hill, CT |
Filed under: Family law Civil rights

We are from india &live in USA. At the most, i fought with my husband for household chore as he wont help me; but then i do it myself and i move on.from day1 my in laws dont like me or my family. Our marriage is a love marriage. They mistreat as in all the possible ways. my mother in law told me that i have girls for my son who are ready to give " Honda city car" as dowry. years went, i delivered baby. they came to us again and we had a fight.. After they left, my husband audio tapped my voice where i was talking. All i said was i dont like to live and its becoz u betrayed me and didnt support me. He called cops on me when i asked why did you record this?Also i saw my husband working with attorney. Was this per attoney's direction. I didnt mean to hurt myself. Can he prove anything ??

1. It sounds to me as though you are already aware that a divorce proceeding is going to begin and will be filed by your husband. It may be that he is beginning a campaign to show a pattern of behavior that would make you unfit to be a parent and in that way try to obtain full custody of your children. You need to immediately seek counsel. You may consider a marriage counselor or divorce mediator.

We can be reached at 203-870-6700. Our web address is: www. rosenbergandpress.com. Answers on Avvo are not to be considered a response to a specific legal issue in a specific jurisdiction - they are to be considered only general responses to hypothetical scenarios posed by the questioner. For specific legal advice, please consult with a licensed attorney in your jurisdiction. No information contained herein should be construed as a solicitation for business, an offer to perform legal services in any jurisdiction in which the attorneys of Rosenberg and Press, LLC are not licensed, or the dissemination of legal advice. No creation of an attorney-client relationship should be assumed or implied. We are a debt relief agency. Rosenberg and Press helps people file for bankruptcy relief under the bankruptcy code.